Saturday, August 29, 2015

What I'm...


***What I'm eating this week: last weekend I made this and have been thoroughly enjoying it this week.
Creamy Chicken, Asparagus And Prosciutto Pasta
***What I'm reminiscing about: got to hang out with some old college-mates last night and play music and there was much reminiscing about college-days.
***What I'm loving: these earings I bought from #francescas












***What I've been up to: apartment-hunting in dtp
***What I'm dreading: another year of church & school sharing the worship space. I try to be thankful, but it's hard when sharing is more difficult than it should be. that's all I'll say here :)
***What I'm working on: getting organized for the new piano teaching year
***What I'm excited about: 4 days in Boston with my BFF next week!
***What I'm watching/reading: SYTTD re-runs, a book called "The Rosie Project". New Girl needs to come back!
***What I'm listening to: Nichole Nordeman's new ep on Spotify
***What I'm wearing: athletic shorts, tshirt, lounge-sweater-thing
***What I'm doing this weekend: checking things off my to-do list (this was on it), going to the lake, Sunday worship, packing for Boston!
***What I'm looking forward to next month: nothing super exciting happening in September, but since September is technically almost "this month", I'll talk about October :)
In October, I'm going to see Josh Groban sing his covers of Broadway classics at the Fox Theater, my BFF will likely be moving back to Michigan for a winter assignment, Pentatonix is releasing a new album of all-original music, and I may be moved in to an apartment by then.
***What else is new: got my hair did

No comments: